page contents
Defective Products
All defective returns must be pre-authorized by Supplies Wholesalers and have a Return Authorization(RA) number. All returns without an RA number will be refused. Please contact your sales or customer service representative to complete a Defective Merchandise Claim Form. Supplies Wholesalers will credit or exchange the defective product after receipt and inspection of the merchandise.
*Supplies Wholesalers is not responsible for typographical errors. Price, availability, terms and conditions are subject to change without further notice